Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here


I didn't know that relaxing or low-key were words you could use to describe a holiday, but this year that's exactly what fits.  This was a decidedly stress-free Christmas, and that, my friends, is a Christmas miracle.  

The family came over for Christmas Eve and we had a delicious dinner, (made by me!) presents, and much laughter. All the Christmas morning activities were quite leisurely,  we slept in then took our time opening presents. Who knew that Christmas with teenagers could be so fun?  Everyone got what they wanted, plus a few surprises. The dogs got holiday scarves (made by me!) which they wore while they helped everyone open their presents. We spent Christmas Day hanging out at home and I'm pretty sure everyone wore their pajamas all day long.  

Merry Christmas! 












1 comment:

  1. The dog's scarfs are super cute! And wearing pj's all day is my kind of holiday! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete