Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day '12

The day before Mother's Day Dagny and I were in Marin and we stopped at a fondue restaurant on our way home. We thought fondue sounded like fun (it is) but what we didn't know was how expensive and romantic the restaurant was.  Once we were inside we realised we were in over our heads, the place was all dim lighting and secluded alcove seating. It was very obvious this was not an everyday kind of place, it looked like everyone there was on a date.  We decided to just go with it and when the waiter asked what we were celebrating Dagny told him Mother's Day.  Happy Mother's Day to me! After we shared the four course fondue experience Dagny and I decided that fondue is the greatest thing ever and that eating fondue should be our new Mother's Day tradition.


I will admit that I am not an easy person to buy presents for and surprising me is not an easy thing to do.  Yet with all that Steve still managed to surprise me on Mother's Day.  I was not expecting nor did I even have an inkling that he had bought me this 



Steve hates Apple and all their products (he is a PC, not a Mac) yet he went into the heart of the evil empire (the Apple Store) and bought me a new iMac. If that's not love, I don't know what is.    

No comments:

Post a Comment