Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools

A prank that is over immediately, or one that goes on for days?  Me, I enjoy the long con.  

We showed Dagny and Dane this website and waited for them to figure out that it wasn't real.  After about 10 minutes Dagny's natural skepticism kicked in, but Dane was a believer.  I kept a straight face while we talked about all the pro's and con's of owning a little tiny giraffe, despite the fact that it was a ludicrous and hilarious conversation. (where are we going to get a bonsai tree for it to eat? what kind of bubble bath does it need? do giraffes like French Bulldogs?) I know that at some point we have to tell him they don't exist, but right now we're having way too much fun.  Maybe next week.  

Petite Lap Giraffe, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I saw one in a TV commercial so it must be true!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ,Mama, you're so bad. But wouldn't it be so cool if it was real? I love giraffes!

    ReplyDelete