Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Day More

A peak into the way my mind works -

It's leap day, which is an extra day, which means one more day in the year, which leads me to think of the song One Day More from Les Miserables.  Makes perfect sense, right?

                                  

This is currently my favorite video in the whole wide world.  I think it is possibly the most romantic thing I've ever seen. You don't need to have watched this show to understand the video, all you need to know is that Brad and Gary are in love, and for their 10th anniversary Gary organized a flash mob of Les Miz for Brad.  Brad was totally unsuspecting and his reaction is priceless. It was the absolute perfect, romantic gift and I've cried every time I've watched it. (which is more times than I'm willing to admit)  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, to organize something so cool for someone you care about! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete