Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Peevish

I have quite a long list of pet peeves.  I don't think I am alone in this, and I'm pretty sure I'm not unique in the things that drive me crazy.  I bet the things on my pet peeves list are on yours - bad drivers, people who can't park straight, people who park giant cars in too-small spaces, my kids leaving lights on, my kids losing things, habitual lateness, poor grammar/spelling on Facebook, lack of cell phone etiquette... My list goes on but basically it comes down to me disliking rude, inconsiderate, stupid behavior.  

Here is my pet peeve of the day


This lady parked her cart in the exact middle of the aisle at Costco and then talked on the phone for 20 minutes. She got mad every time somebody needed to get by her.  Rude? Yes. Inconsiderate? Absolutely.  Stupid?  You bet.  She achieved the trifecta of annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment