Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Desserts

One of the things I love about where we live is our close proximity to cool stuff. Charming Downtown Danville is within walking distance, so we have easy access to all kinds of fun things. I grew up in Arizona where it’s too hot to walk anywhere, so being able to walk to a store or a restaurant is a big deal for me.

Danville has a ton of dessert places, all within a couple blocks of each other. We have enjoyed all of them at one time or another, but something new and wonderful has moved into our neighborhood. I’m talking about Tutti Frutti Yogurt. I don’t even like frozen yogurt and I’m obsessed with this place. Their yogurt is tasty and the flavors are exotic. (Taro, Lychee, Pomegranate…) It’s not inexpensive so I will admit that the fact that we went there 4 times this week is a bit extreme. I was only going to go twice, but Dane talked me into the third and fourth trips. He's persuasive that way. Dagny is too embarrassed to go with us anymore because the people who work there are starting to recognize us.

green apple yogurt with fresh fruit and lychee jellies


2 comments:

  1. I have to agree about Arizona in the summertime, however the winters are wonderful.
    I love that you are always doing things with your children. The new dessert not only looks great but it looks healthy as well, which surely justifies 4 trips.
    Dagny sounds alot like Shantell, you have to be very careful what you do when there is a teenager in the house.

    ReplyDelete