Monday, March 21, 2011

Bucket List of Books


As a rule, I balk at a consensus, but I found this book list Here and thought it was interesting.
  
Probably because I didn't have access to a television for most of my formative years, I have read most of these books.  My favorite book is up there, there are some that I haven't read that are now on my reading list, and there are some that I'm shocked that are included. (Twilight, The Da Vinci Code, seriously?)  How about you? Any books that you think should be there that aren't, are there some that are included that you don't agree with? Is your favorite book up there?

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely some GOOD books on there: Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Picture of Dorian Gray, and Harry Potter are among some of my favorites!

    There are also many that I have read, but would probably never read again. But let's just say taht I was also surprised at some of the books listed there...they would not have made my list. There are also some there that I don't think I will ever read. It kinda of makes me want to sit down and create my own list!

    ReplyDelete