Saturday, December 1, 2012

'Tis The Season


This year I am completely in love with December.  Even more than I normally am. (and that is a lot)  This holiday season is going to be spectacular.  The Christmas music is already playing, the tree is up waiting for me to smother it in ornaments, (it's been standing there naked for a week while I figure out what I want to do with it.  I feel like it's mocking me, it really needs to get decorated) and my clicking finger is itching to do all the on-line present shopping. December is much more than just Christmas around here, it's also Steve's birthday, our 21st anniversary, the kids and Steve having weeks of vacation, and us having lots of time to do all kinds of things together.  Oh, the plans I've made. Stay tuned, it's going to be good.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the Hobbit coming out; an event biggest than Xmas at our house of devout Tolkien followers.

    ReplyDelete