Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sight and Sound

What I'm reading, watching and listening to





I grew up in the 80’s and I love Morrissey, I admit it. This is his new album and it reminds me of the good old days before The Smiths broke up.




Dagny is studying American History so we thought we’d give this mini-series a try. We enjoyed everything about it. The sets, the costumes, the cast, the attention to detail; it was outstanding. We were entertained and educated.




From the opening line of The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox I was hooked; After killing the red-haired man, I took myself off to Quinn’s for an oyster supper... You know right away that the lead character is a murderer yet you still find yourself rooting for him. I was enthralled from beginning to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment