Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Soul Mate

I believe that you can have more than one great love in your life, and I've found my new soul mate. His name is iPhone. I had a passing fling with a pink RAZR flip phone, but now I know what real love is.

He is everything I've ever wanted in a partner. He goes everywhere with me, we're interested in all the same things, he knows all my favorite songs, and he has the answers to all my questions. He can be serious and helpful, but he also knows when it's time to play and have fun. He completes me.

I will love him forever, or at least until Apple comes out with an upgrade.

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased a BlackjackII. I am now having buyer's remorse :)
    I have to choose a new vehicle soon; any suggestions? Suzanne Wooten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm partial to the iPhone. It's not perfect, but I think the advantage it has is all the third-party applications you can download.

    ReplyDelete