Monday, August 17, 2009

The End of The Road

Summer is over for this guy

today was his first day of school.


What Dane did on his summer vacation

  • football camps
  • swimming
  • sleepovers
  • hung out with friends
  • trip to Arizona
  • ate lots of junk food
  • played lots of video games
  • various amusement parks
  • slept in everyday
  • went to camp
  • read a ton of books
  • lost 3 teeth
  • went to baseball games
  • generally did whatever he wanted

Hopefully the memories of his fun summer will sustain him through the school year.









3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Dane had a great summer! I am sure he will have a great time with you at school this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, summer came and went so quickly...I can hardly believe it's gone. I've already been back to work for 3 weeks now. But it looks like Dane got to do a lot of great things over the summer. I'm sure it will last him, at least till Christmas break! :) Hope you have a great first week back to school Dane!


    By the way...looks like my little family will be going to Disneyland over the Christmas break! Wanna join us for a day? (Dec. 22nd & 23rd) It would be great to see you again. We have to make it a quick trip though, because of Christmas and Mar-kell's wedding. But Rob only gets to be home for the holiday break and we wanted to make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dane and I had a lot of fun while the girls were in Hawaii. I tired to make sure he didn't feel bad about not going on vacation. I used video games, movies, and roller coasters as the distraction - he seems to be none the worse for wear.

    ReplyDelete