Saturday, June 26, 2010

Modern Art

My idea of an absolutely perfect afternoon? Leisurely wandering through a museum.

I love the atmosphere of art museums, the hushed tones, the reverent feeling. I love lingering in front of something beautiful, it's luxurious.

My love of museums has rubbed off on my kids and we frequent all the amazing museums around us. This week Dagny and I went to the SFMOMA and enjoyed an afternoon of modern art. We saw some interesting things, some beautiful things, and some things that made us wonder why they were in a museum.

That's modern art for you.


Even the building is art

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that building looks amazing!!! I wish we had more museums in Tucson. I, too, love to go to them and bask in the wonder of the beautiful and interesting creations!

    ReplyDelete