Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moo, Baa, La La La

Indestructible books for babies?  Brilliant.  Whoever invented board books is a genius.  Some of the best board books my babies ever heard (or chewed on) are by Sandra Boynton.  We discovered her through one of her non-board offerings, 



after that hippo party we were hooked.  Her books are simple and engaging, and very, very clever.  I read The Going To Bed Book every night for years,  long after my kids stopped chewing on it. 


























2 comments:

  1. Do you still have all of your board books? I have saved all of my children's books and have recently started giving some of them to my grandchildren. Books make the best gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have them, it's very hard for me to let go of books. We have boxes and boxes of books the kids have outgrown that we're saving.

    ReplyDelete