Friday, April 17, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Futbol?



I take pictures of everything my kids do.  I am fanatical about having a photographic record of their lives. This week I realized that Steve has been playing indoor soccer for more than 6 years and I have never taken a picture of him playing.  In fact, due do the kids schedules I rarely get to go to his games. Steve is an awesome goalie and his exploits deserve to be documented. When I do get to see him play I watch with a hand over my eyes.  He plays with a distinct lack of concern for his personal safety, which is what makes him such a great goalie.  As his wife I find it a bit alarming. I will admit that I do enjoy the whole macho-athlete thing. 

                                                                            

3 comments:

  1. I showed the family and we all agree that we need to see him in action. You will have to put up a video of him next time.

    I am really happy to see that his health is such that he can continue doing the things he loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting pics of him playing is difficult, it's indoor soccer and the field is surrounded by plexi-glass. I put my camera on "aquarium" setting to get these shots. I will try for a video next time.

    You would be surprised at how soon after chemo he was back on the field, he really does love playing.

    ReplyDelete