Monday, April 6, 2009

Seriously?



There's a program on TLC called I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant.




Here is the description;


... a compelling documentary special that explores the fascinating and utterly surprising phenomenon of women who were completely unaware that they were pregnant...until they went into labor.



I watched the stupid show and I still don't understand how someone can be pregnant and not know it. Did these women honestly not notice any changes happening to their bodies?


I vividly recall being pregnant, I found it pretty hard to ignore.



3 comments:

  1. You've got to be kidding! With the morning sickness, the aches and pains, the mood swings, the enlarged belly...how could anyone not know? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the show, but I have heard of such things happening. I don't understand how someone can be so unaware of what is happening to them and their bodies. Not only the physical changes but feeling the baby kick and moving around, do they just think they had jumping beans in their burrito. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I never understood that either. I get so big, and I give birth to babies that are almost 10 lbs. So it's pretty clear whats happening when I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete